Our Mission is to support the Del Norte Association of Realtors (DNAOR) members to preserve individual property rights, succeed in business, and achieve the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
2023-2024 Strategic Plan
VALUE STATEMENT: Del Norte Association of Realtors is a trusted voice of real estate and an effective business and public policy advocate for its members and clients it serves. The Del Norte Association of Realtors will always be the trusted voice by practicing professionalism, leadership, and advocacy in all aspect of the real estate industry.
ENGAGE AND EDUCATE
Be a valued resource for developing competency and professionalism among REALTORS ® .
Members have the leadership, awareness, recognition and power of the Realtor ® brand: Our members are recognized as the local authority in real estate and practice with knowledge and confidence.
- Provide educational opportunities that recognize emerging trends, best practices and the diversity of our membership.
- Educate and enforce the REALTOR ® Code of Ethics.
- Provide multiple methods for delivery of professional development opportunities.
- Create a sense of community among members through networking.
- Provide annual education on diversity , equality & inclusion
- Provide annual education on fair housing
MEMBER SERVICES AND ENGAGEMENT
Increase knowledge and value of member services and create a member experience which enhances the relevance of the association.
Members' leadership skills are honed: The future of the organization and the REALTOR ® brand is protected. Our members' interests are served.
- Engage with members through in person and virtual opportunities to encourage involvement.
- Educate members on opportunities and services provided by the association to promote the value of membership.
- Identify and develop future leaders for the association to enhance innovation and the diversity of our leadership.
- Encourage members to become involved in association events and committees
- Commit to greater diversity, equality and inclusion among the association's volunteer leadership.
- Promote the value of our MLS to REALTORS ® and consumers as a resource with local expertise.
Be the real estate resource for promoting the value that REALTORS ® bring to a real estate transaction and the community we serve.
Awareness and recognition of the REALTOR ® brand. Our members are recognized as the local authority in real estate. Our community thrives through members' efforts and involvement.
- Communicate and educate the value of the REALTOR ® brand to the consumer.
- Expand partnerships and involvement in the community to showcase the value of REALTORS ® .
- Seek opportunities to create coalitions with community organizations that enhance housing opportunities, promote prosperity and livability of the community and its residents.
- Utilize data resources and information that the consumer expects to know about real estateand local market conditions.
The Del Norte Association of REALTORS ® will be seen as the area's leading advocate for private property rights, fair housing, and real property ownership.
Private property rights are protected. Our members prosper from business friendly conditions.
- Mobilize members to become advocates in governmental affairs at the local, state and national level.
- Develop meaningful relationships with local officials.
- Educate members on use of call for action.
- Invite government officials to participate in association events.
- Educate members on the value of REALTOR ® Party involvement.
- Be a champion of fair housing , display the Fair Housing logo on social media and promote diversity, equity & inclusion.