Our mission is to support Del Norte Association of Realtors (DNAOR) members to preserve individual property rights, succeed in business, and achieve the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Del Norte Association of Realtors is a trusted voice for real estate and an effective business and public policy advocate for its members and the clients it serves. The Del Norte Association of Realtors will always be the trusted voice by practicing professionalism, leadership, and advocacy; including but not limited to diversity, equality and inclusion within the community.
ACTION PLAN: Participate with community members to improve property values by physical and financial contributions. Create a broader scope with positive messages, inspiring others to do the same to continue improving the community through the years.
- Community involvement through beautification and/or cleanup
- Sponsor Open House Weekend – advertising in local newspaper, facebook, and radio stations.
- Promote Neighborhood Watch programs and health and safety agencies.
- provide links through DNAOR facebook page
- provide links through DNAOR website
ACTION PLAN: Provide Continuing education to Del Norte Association of Realtors and keep public informed of role of the Association and the resources it provides.
- Keep website updated
- Quarterly training for members
- Link with chamber website
- Social media awareness
- Provide Safety training
- Promote Apply Connect – credit check app on DNAOR website
ACTION PLAN: Form solid partnerships with various agencies to promote the safety of our membership and community.
- Provide education to our members on the importance of safety in the Real Estate industry.
- To be an advocate for public neighborhood watch programs.
- Add link to DNAOR Facebook page regarding neighborhood watch programs
- Add link to DNAOR Website regarding neighborhood watch programs
- Promote Smoke-Free Del Norte to educate our community on the benefits of a smoke free environment
- Provide the tools and data necessary to equip our clients and membership with services and resources during the pandemic.
ACTION PLAN: Support economic growth in ways that promote residential, commercial, and land development
- Promote local efforts to increase Del Norte County’s exposure as a visitor’s destination such as:
- Del Norte Chamber of Commerce
- Local Tribal Visitor Centers
- National and State Parks
- Harbor District
- Small Business Development Center
- Promote small business through our affiliates program
- Continue to update DNAOR website and DNAOR facebook page
ACTION PLAN: Participate in State and National Calls for Action:
- The Association will send out emails to members and post on Social Media sites to encourage participation from membership.
- The Association will meet the goals set by National Association of Realtors (NAR) for participation in Calls for Action.
- The Association will promote NAR and California Association of Realtors (CAR) Advocacy Groups at each General Membership Meeting and advertise the ability to donate to the fund